Monday, November 21, 2011

failure.

Just had a dream come true...

Aurelie and I got kicked out of our colegio!!!!! I can't even believe it happened. We now have 3 weeks of freedom before... SUMMER (and inevitably more freedom. ;-)

Evidently my school decided they don't want to accept us anymore, considering we don't pay. As exchange students, we are considered free-students which means we go to the colegio and don't get any credit... but we don't have to pay.

Yah, during Biology today the school director came in, pulled me and big mama out and took us down to his office. He didn't say a word until we sat down in his office and said, "We have a problem."

Yah, so who really cares. I'd consider it one of the best things that ever has happened to me. I've gone from being one of the top students in my high school in Quincy, to getting kicked out of a colegio in Peru. Trust me. It isn't for anything bad that I have done. Just the weirdness of the colegio.

All my friends are super mad and almost wanted to start a riot today. But I told them that wasn't necessary. I think I can handle not sitting in a classroom for 7 hours a day being expected to do nothing. I will miss my friends a ton (and the cake that they sell in my colegio) but I'll be just fine.

It's weird sometimes how God answers prayers.

Blessings,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment