Wednesday, November 23, 2011

funny story just for YOU!

yah, forgot to tell you a language hiccup I had in my last day of school.

So the teacher realized that I was like the only one listening in the class (she was talking about a meeting we were going to have the next day as the senior class), so she asked me...

Luke, about when am I talking?

(Lucas, de cuando estoy hablando)

and in reality, what I heard was...

Luke, how long have i been talking?

(Lucas, desde cuando he estado hablando)

And me, being super tired and being a gringo opened my mouth and this came out...

Oh, forever...
(Oh, un monton de tiempo)

Yup. I think I know why I got kicked out of my school now. haha just kidding. But seriously... you should have seen the look on her face. :-0 ;-)

Blessings,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment