Monday, October 10, 2011

somone took a cookie from the cookie jar... ;-0

VANESSA!!!! I came back from painting today and went to go eat one of the 4 dozen ;-) chocolate chip cookies that I made yesterday... and realized there were a few missing.

A few meaning 20!

Withing 3 hours, Vanessa had eaten 20 cookies. And her only response to the crime was "You cook really well." jaja It was a compliment, but at the same time I can't believe she actually ate that many ;-)

Anyways, here's a pic of my painting. Whaddya think ;-)


Blessings,

Luke

4 comments:

  1. Wow I want that! Can you bring it home? Love it Luke, never knew you had it in you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great!! :) i agree with mom. bring it home ;) and paint more! you are so good at it ;) who woulda thunk?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it GREAT JOB!!! Way to go Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send this painting to me. :) Haha. That is soooo awesome! I want to be just like you someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete