Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bieber Fever!!!

Yes. I can now say I've experienced it. And the verdict is.... mixed emotions.

I think any jaw would drop watching a 17 year old who could...
1) Play a drum solo in front of 30,000 people.
2) Play a guitar solo in front of 30,000 people.
3) Dance like a mini Michael Jackson in front of 30,000 people.
4) Sing in front of 30,000 people and be able to have 29,999 of them wanting to be his "baby" (yes even the guys screamed when Justin asked who wanted to be his girl-mainly due to the fact that he asked in English so they had no idea what he said;-)
5) Bring a Canadian flag to Peru and wave it while singing the Canadian Anthem in front of 30,000 people.
6) Wear a full red "leather" suit in front of 30,000 people.
7) Have girls running up and down the aisle (who don't know english) literally crying and screaming "I love you Justin Bieber." (I hope it will show up when I put it in the video jaja)
8) Show home videos of yourself playing the guitar, drums, and singing, when he was 5...

But you know, I think all in all I can say that Justin Bieber is totally legit... in many areas. He can dance like crazy. He really actually has a voice... although I am certain that there were points in the show where he wasn't singing. He can play the guitar really well. He can play the drums. And whether he was actually playing the piano (I don't think he was) or not, it doesn't matter-he faked it pretty well.

I was deeply disappointed in one area though. I think the whole fame thing has destroyed that kid. From watching his home videos at the concert to seeing him on stage. Somewhere he allowed "fans" and "money" to get to him. Nearly the whole concert he was having people chant his name... telling people how now this is his world. Literally my jaw dropped when he said that one.

I don't know how people can say that there isn't idolatry in our modern world. Careful what you give your heart to.

Blessings,

Lucas



sry. there aren't better ones and more. They lighting combined with the fact that I took more videos added to it all ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment