Sunday, August 7, 2011

Yup, I'm a super senior.

I start school tomorrow. My second senior year...;-/

Super nervous, but extremely exited at the same time. We will see how this goes ;-)

I made chocolate chip cookies for my family tonight! They were incredible... not s trying to brag at all. :-) But my host dad, henry, kept coming in saying... wow, your mom wants ANOTHER cookie... yet, at the end of the night she had only had one;-/ haha.
I made the cookies with my friend India. She's from Australia and is probably one of the coolest people I have ever met. She is completely herself... and that is all she needs to be. She is content. She is cool. And the best part about her, she understands me.

We are completely two opposite people in ways we think, in ways we act. But she doesn't try to force things on me, and I likewise do the same to her. Amongst a ton of kids, many of whom want to corrupt any innocence you have in you... she is a breath of fresh air.

God creates divine appointments. I believe her being here in Peru is one of them. We are going to be friends for a very long time.

All I have to say at the end of this post is this. Be yourself. Be exactly on the outside... who you are on the inside.

I hope we all realize the blessings we have in our lives this next week. Remember that the relationship with God is freeing, not burdening.

Blessings,

Lucas

P.S. I think I found a church down here;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment