Tuesday, July 5, 2011

myfeetarebleeding....!!!!

Oh my gosh... I don't even know where to start this blog. This trip to L.A. has been, Wow. Literally modeling, singing, and acting from 7 o'clock in the morning till 1 in the morning every day. :-/ I guess this is what it takes. lol.

Some funny facts about this weekend that I want to share with you...

1) Had my first energy drink ever... yes I was that desperate:-( (actually, my mom wouldn't let me go into my next session without one... and a whole cooked chicken... like that you get a safeway.)

2) I proposed to somebody :-0 I was walking on the streets of L.A. and my friend Oscar was introducing his fiance... well, I thought it would be fun to introduce my (imaginary) fiance. So as we are walking I say, "And this is my new fiance!" and gestured to my right. Well just so happens a 30 year old blonde-haired woman walked up right beside me just at that moment. As I looked to my right, realizing what I had done, her face turned beat red.... Then I saw her body building husband and sweet little girl. Yeah, most embarrassing moment of my life. ;-)

3.) I sang a love song (just the way you are) and had to act it out to a girl I had never met. I didn't even know her name. :-0

4) I can now officially say I have modeled until 1 o'clock in the morning multiple times.

5) I GOT MY FIRST CALLBACK!

6) I met these girls from england, they have the coolest accents, and basically learned that English girls are extremely mature. In looks in attitude. What began as talking to 20-some year olds who had to be much older than me, turned into embarrassment as they revealed that they were 14 and 16. yup. it was weird.

7) I sang my first song (Feeling Good) on a full size stage.

8) I had my first model show and it was in front of everyone at ipop! :-0

9) I realized what it is like to live in an insane asylum. I literally have been outside of the hotel once in the last week... and it was just to walk across the street. It is definitely weird, living under air conditioning 24/7. You feel like your nostrils are being ripped apart inside by about the 4th day.

10) I was complimented on my style (yes jazmine and desi, my style) by the president's of Ipop. It was crazy!

11) I have learned that their is immense work that God is trying to do in my life through this whole acting thing. I have already had many opportunities where God has revealed to me that he is working in me to reach these people. Short story, friend _________ (10 years old) had a brother my age who just died. She hasn't been able to get over it. The girls mom told us that evidently I am the only one she has been able to open up to since.

12) Realized that just because you have short hair, doesn't mean you get done faster than a girl when having your hair done for a model shoot. Just think of it this way... Less hair = every hair counts. Literally. Every. Single. One.

More to come. Honestly, I have never been more exhausted than I am right now. Even two-a-days in cross country in high school can't compare. :-/ But nevertheless, it is fun, and I only have one day left :-(

THEN OFF TO LIFEST!

Blessings,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment