I thought it would be fun to guess a few things before I went to Peru to see how close I was... So here goes-
1) How hot it will be on my first day there: 70 Degrees.
2) What my first meal will be: Hmmm. Bread, Potatoes, Rice, and Fish.
3) How long my flight will be, including waiting time: 11 1/2 hours.
4) How many days I will be there: 332 Days
5) What time I will normally be getting up: 6:30
6) Bed: 11:30
7) How many day it will take to adjust to the time: 4 days
8) How long until I can understand pretty much everything said to me: November 29
9) How long till I can feel comfortable talking in a conversation: September
10) My favorite food: Choclo
11) How long till I can talk to my sister camille on skype and trick her into thinking I am fluent: 1 month ;-)
12) How long till I can talk to my sister Holly on skype and trick her into thinking I am fluent: 2 hours. ;-)
13) How many songs I will write in Peru: 8
14) How many blog posts I will make in Peru: 58.
15) How many times I will leave the country while in Peru: 7.
16) How many times I will go to Machu Pichu: 3.
17) How long till someone visits: February.
18) Average height of my classmates: 5'4"
19) Number of emails between my parents and me during my year: 23.
20) Number of packages I receive: 3 1/2? ;-)
That should be good for now... if you have anything you think I should guess that would be interesting, comment on this post and let me know. I think this will end up being really fun to look back on.