Monday, June 27, 2011

and the verdict is.....

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. It worked. I actually got them to change their minds. I feel so bad for Kirsten because she already committed to Bolivia, but she will still have a great time. It is super late, just thought I would write to let everyone know how excited I am.

I will be staying with the Malaga family for my first family in the South of Lima. The family is actually the president's of the rotary club. They have had over 16 exchange students so I won't be their first time around the block. I can't wait. I've received all my information in one day. Country. City. School. Family. I couldn't be happier that PerĂº actually gets to be a part of my future.

I'm still praying about why this all happened and stuff, not that I need to know, but I just feel there is some reason why God had to shake me up a little. I can't wait to write so much more about this. All I have to say is thank you to Carolina Melendez and Carter Fjeld for all your help in making this possible. Carolina, I will never have another friend who can say they helped make my exchange possible. And Carter, you are just incredibly amazing and astound me with every email I receive from you.

Love you all. And now, time to start packing for L.A.! :-)

Blessings,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment