Monday, March 25, 2013

The preparation!

Pesach (Passover) is here! So happy holidays!!!! Haha the preparation is complete. I think it was officially complete when my aunt pulled out her year old tube of toothpaste and told me that she had saved it from last pesach so that she could be sure to not have any ounce of yeast in her mouth. As if yeast will jump into her normal toothpaste tube. Oh well, to each his own haha. Reminded me so much of my grandma Starr.

Again I woke up today to my aunt telling me that I could eat an entire loaf of bread that she had to throw out. "Your skinny! Eat it so we don't have to throw it away!"

"No, I can't eat a whole loaf of bread, I don't even like bread in the morning"

"It doesn't matter, it's pesach... This is your sacrifice"

Haha that's about how the battle went. I ended up eating half the loaf and just leaving afterwards. Hahaha such great memories. Anyways, a few random photos from today:-)


A beautiful day for a track meet;-(


Reading my first page of the Torah in Hebrew!


Me and my cousin aviatar!


Beautiful day!


My room!


Mezuzah. On every door.


Our table prepared and cleaned of any yeast filled product.


Matza!!! And a lot of it.


The view from my window!


The rat.


Blessings,

לוק

No comments:

Post a Comment