Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October and Turrons!!!!

First off, this is the month of many birthdays of people very close to me that I won't be able to see this time around. The first birthday came and went yesterday of my best friend ashley. Along with hers there is...

Faith Stoneman (exchange student) - 5th
Mindy (my cousin) - 8th
Camille (my sister) - 12th
Clark (my brother) - 14th
Karoline (Claire, exchange student) - 18th
Meagan Slager (childhood friend) - 20th
Mine - (21st)
Desi Durfee (best friend) - 26th
McKenzie (cousin) - 23rd
Addie (exchange student) - 28th
Danny (exchange student) - 30th

So here it is everybody... HHHHHHAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY, AND FELIZ CUMPLE from Peru! I love you all and hope you all have incredible birthdays. ;-)

Furthermore, it is now October in Peru (and everywhere else for that matter)... which means the month of purple. It's somehow connected with the church but I haven't quite figured that part out yet. Basically, religious people have to dress in purple the entire month.
And another fun tradition is the eating of Turrons!!! Heres a pic.


That's .500 Kg. I ate a fourth of that. ;-0 almost 1 pound of surgery goodness. Thinking I'm not gonna eat dinner tonight haha. No that's a joke. ;-)

Anyways, think I forgot to upload these and it's too late I think to make a video but who knows... her's some pics from when we went to the orphanage. The children took these pictures. ;-)


And were leaving for our reunion of rotary so that's all for now haha really, I'm sorry, I'll upload more later;-)

Blessings,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment