Thursday, October 20, 2011

just breathe.

Wow. 3000 meters above the level of the sea is a lot more than I thought it was. Tried to fall asleep on the 18 hour bus ride, but my body was too intense into trying to get enough oxygen that I couldn't. That, along with the fact that the stewardess fell asleep with the heater on. I thought I was going to throw up. Then after about 8 hours of literally swishswashing our way through the andes mountains... I did. Luckily everyone was asleep so I could quietly make my way to the bathroom (that was only supposed to be urinary... whoops) haha

Anyways, now would be a good time to pray for me and the other exchange students if you could. We arrived in Cusco and are going to rest a bit before we go eat. Such a blessings. Don't really feel like eating but oh well. I'm not the only one who threw up last night evidently....

But Cusco is beautiful, and I am happy to be here finally.

Blessings,

Lucas

Can't complain about being sick if I have a view like this outside my window...;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment