Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trrrrrrrravel the World... or south america. ;-)

;-) tomorrow I leave for Arequipa, Culca, and Chile. I'm so excited. Don't really know what this means for the blog yet but I'm sure you can handle the separation for 11 days... the question is, can I? haha

Anyways, I begin by not going to school tomorrow! and packing my bags. This whole world traveling thing has got me down to some pretty precise packing. I love it. ;-) We will take a bus for our first bit of the journey, for 18 hours. Talk about fun. I'm so excited to see the country-side of peru. NO MORE CITY! Perhaps I'll see something relatively green, or maybe even some stars (i miss those).

Today I went to the "House of the Bibles." All day I was super excited to finally go to a place like Encouraging Words in Wenatchee. It turned out to be less of a house and more of a street vendor on the side of the road haha but that's not important. jaja I bought another Spanish Bible. This time, one for teens so it is a bit easier to read. jaja Feel like I'm going back in time a bit with that. ;-) jaja

The longer I am in Peru, the more I see how God message is ready to just flood this place. I don't know how to describe it other than incredible.

Final fact before I hit the sack. I don't know if I've told you this, but this symbol $/. is the symbol for soles down here. It definitely took me some getting used to at first. I mean when something costs six soles and your from America and you see $/.6, your brain automatically goes to 6 cents. jaja I don't know why, but everytime I have to remind myself that it isn't a decimal point. ;-) Anyways, love you guys.

Blessings,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment