Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Okay...

Here's the story...

We were sitting down eating dinner at this incredibly nice restaurant in Lima for the cumpleanos of my counselor. Well, everybody else was talking 700 miles per hour so I decided to hang out with Vanessa. We started talking about how our days. I told her how my teacher made me take off all my bracelets because it was part of dress code... and all of a sudden she started freaking out say "Porque, porque" (Why Why). Then she started yelling down the entire length of the table saying something, in what seemed another language...

Which was followed by an irruption of laughter and questioning. After about 5 minutes I realized that my sister had misheard me and thought for some reason the teacher had asked me to shave my arms...

yup. that was a misunderstanding;-)

Blessings,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment