Sunday, August 14, 2011

CEVICHE!!!!

WOW. I had ceviche tonight... and clams... and octopus... and squid... and oyster. Yup, I think I can say I've eaten seafood. ;-) But the crazy part? I LOVED IT ALL. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. I wish I could express to you what ceviche is, but I can't adequately. It is so good. It definitely is uncooked fish, but it is still good. I don't know how to describe it. Like watery chicken soaked in lime juice? lol I don't know. Sounds disgusting but it was great. :-)

I can't believe I like octopus, and squid. What did I tell you, I promised myself that if God opened a door, I would walk through it. So, I walked through a door eating a plateful of ocean creatures. ;-) It was definitely an experience.

I guess this just proves that I don't even know myself. I can now say that I love every traditional dish of peru. :-) My host mom says that I've officially been adopted into the country. :-)

Well, the video is downloading... so hopefully I can get it up by tonight:-)

Blessings,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment