Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Luke's Nose Surgery

Currently Listening to: Something Beautiful by NeedtoBreathe


I can now breathe... normally that is haha.


So, I had surgery today on my nose. I just found out last week that I was supposed to have it. Evidently, people are supposed to be able to breathe out of both nostrils?! Who would have known... not me. I have only been able to breathe out of one nostril my entire life. Strangely enough, the breathable nostril changes depending on the orientation of my head. But now, like it says in the video, I can breathe better with sponge in my nose and gauze surrounding it than I ever could before the surgery. So 18 years of not breathing, I'd say I NeedtoBreathe. ;-)


Thanks for all your prayers. Can't wait to try out my new nose in Peru;-)

Blessings,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment