Sunday, November 6, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Yup. That just happened. Spent the night with the Melendez family last night and it was fantastic. We started out by eating enchiladas that we bought in the street and they were incredible. And by enchiladas, I definitely don't mean those cheesy delicious mexican ones. I mean pulled chicken with fresh cheese, crisp lettuce, tomatoes, aji, ketchup, mayonnaise, onions, and a billion other fatty things squished into a heated tortilla. I'd say I ate mine in about 5 minutes but that would be totally exaggerating.... it was more like 2. haha Anyways woke up this morning and made pancakes with honore. They were incredible. I've never actually made pancake batter. It was pretty awesome, and tasted soo much better. About half way through I started thinking about chocolate chips in the pancakes and before I could say anything... there were chocolate chunks chopped up at my side. ;-) It was wonderful. We preceded to eat them with jam and but or ice cream and chocolate syrup (I preferred the latter ;-). They were some of the best pancakes I have ever eaten and they didn't have an ounce of peanut butter on them... imagine;-) All goes to say, the stomach keeps getting bigger and the smile keeps getting wider haha. Loving Peru. Video to come in about 30 minutes. (Machu Pichu;-) Blessings, Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment