Tuesday, August 2, 2011

worthy of posting.

Word of the day: Cole (Ko-lay)= college, the real term in spanish is colegio. ;-)


If you don't know, this is my cousin Cameron;-) I thought this was the coolest thing ever... Cameron if you are reading this and you want to send a card so I can write back and forth with you, just tell your mom to email me for my address;-) Love you.

...as for today. Went early this morning to take a placement test at the school. All the talking/writing was in Spanish. It was pretty difficult but I understood all of it so we will see how it goes...;-) I got my uniform this morning as well which was awesome. It's more like a track suit than a uniform. It is chevere (cool);-)

Welp, it's 11 o-clock and vanessa still is alseep so I'm going to go for a run. Adios!

Blessings,

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment